air powered car links
I made this page to inspire someone to make a air powered car.
Air power could replace gasoline powered cars.
As I envison it, to test out this concept
without destroying the "test"
elcectric car you would:
1. Procure a electric or hybrid car
2. Disconnect the battery to the engine.
3. Install a battery in the rear seat
4. Install a high pressure air powered
altenerator or generator with
rear seat. The air generator would keep the
battery charged up
5 Install high air pressure carbon
fiber air tanks in the rear seat
Put appropriate kevlar or steel plates
to protect driver from air tank blowout
Or, you can use a small scuba tank for testing
6. Connect air power charged batter in rear
seat to the engine.
Lightsail discovers a more efficient way
to compress the air without generating heat
- pneumatic induction generator - YouTube
pneumatic driven alternator
- pneumatic driven alternator
- Patent WO2010140038A3 - Pneumatic pressure driven alternator - Google Patents
BUY a Compressed-Air-Powered Electric Generator - from MPower, Enquire now at IPFonline.com
- air driven alternator in military application... - Fuel Economy, Hypermiling, EcoModding News and Forum - EcoModder.com
- Pneumatic motor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 12 volt vs 24 volt system - Homesteading Today
- pneumatic driven alternator korea - Google Search
- ▶ 2 Alternators 100 Air Powered Generator Concept - YouTube
- Air Powered Generator - All About Circuits Forum
- compressed air generators
- Speargun Types - Pneumatic Against Power Band Speargun
- Pumping up pneumatic spearguns - DeeperBlue.com Forums
- Engine Air
- HowStuffWorks "How Compressed Air Can Fuel a Car"
- Homemade Emergency 12 Volt Portable Generator - YouTube
12 volt voltage reducers
- Robust 12V DC/DC converter, wide input range (13.5 to 36VDC)12 volts output, 15 watts continuous
- ▶ How to make a DC 12 Volt to 5, 6, or 9 Volt Converter Using a LM7805 Voltage Regulator - YouTube
- compressed air powered generator - YouTube
cal poly contact
- Art MacCarley - Faculty & Staff - Electrical Engineering Department - Cal Poly
- Future Fuels | Cal Poly Future Fuels Club
air powered generator
- Air Powered Generator - YouTube
- MDI SA - Voitures à air comprimé Flowair - Véhicules propres - Technologie durable.