Remember, foremost, your body wants to heal itself: it does not want to die.
If given the proper tools and time the body can heal itself.
A doctor can not heal you, he can only assist you. Only you can heal yourself. You
are the one who decides if you want to heal. If you
decide you want to heal. You must fight the illness. You must will your
body to fight the illness. Ignore all "rumors" from others
or machines that your fight
is failing. You have to believe in yourself. Believe that you
are winning the fight. You have to have absolute belief that
you will get better.
Its sorta like in Karate where you put your hand through a piece of wood. First, you toughing your hands up. But, you don't hope, pray, that your hand is going thru that wood, before you hit it. You know your hand is going thru that wood, in 10 seconds, no ifs, ands, or buts. Your hand is going thru that would.. NOW!!! CRACK!!!!
To heal your self from a serious illness. You must
1) Affirm a belief in a supreme being;
2) Admit that you are ill
3) Acknowledge that you are not going to die in the next 10 seconds but you do have some TIME to heal..wether it be 4 weeks or 6 months
4) BELIEVE in yourself that your body can heal if given the proper tools and time
5) Ignore all doubters or those who don't beleive in your power of belief
6) If you are ill, it is probably because of something you are doing to cause that illness. You know what it is, so Stop it!!!.
7) Remember only you can heal yourself no one else. Doctors can assist. But your body does the healing!!!
8) Now get going and HEAL..no ifs, ands or buts, get going!!!!
This method does work..I've had two serious life threatening illness
in my life. The first time, I had a rare cancer that had
spread thourhgout my body (to my liver, lungs, stomach)
and was given 4 weeks to live.
My cancer was gone within a week. That was 20 years ago.
time, I was given 6 months with my skin cancer . Not a lot of time, but, sufficient time,
if used wisely. Both times a healing occured within two weeks..
Its amazing what you can acomplish it you believe.
Check out this book by Dr. Carl Simonton, "Getting Well Again", 1979, In the book Simonton talks about spontaneous remission of cancer. He tracked down people who were given up by their cancer doctors, but were alive 20 or 30 years later, and asked them why they were still alive when the AMA said they should be dead. They all responded that they didn't believe their Drs. and they had too much to do to die now...
|I also enjoyed listening to a meditation tape by Dr. Emment Miller called the "Healing Journey" That was 30 years ago, today Dr Miller has many cd's (no more tapes) for cancer patients go to his web site here|